- After installing the new JDK (1.6.0_26) as normal user having the authentication dialog pop up for my admin account. I had loads of problems with javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException popping up.
- I even was not able to start the /Applications/Utilities/Java\ Preferences.app/ and got a strange error.
- Logging in as admin did not help either, I still was not able to start the preference app.
- I downloaded the JDK as admin again and repeated the installation.
- I rebooted my system and now was able to open the preference app, reset to default options and the javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException were gone.
I just created a sample multi module maven project in which by using the maven-release-plugin and the maven-scm-plugin I achieved my goal to create additional tags for the module artifacts as well. For a rationale see the included README.